Recasting project management as systems management requires some motivation on the
the participants. Since the natural instinct is to say "we already have project management,"
baseline motivation is needed.
- 74% of project failures are attributed
to Process Management failures related to flaws or errors
documenting, and managing
and managing projects
- Agile processes have moved from an
"extreme" location in the spectrum to a position of
recognition more in the main stream
- "Agile Project Management"
as a term has entered the agile development lexicon
- Project management is a process normally
found in higher ceremony business domains, not in
the agile development lexicon
- Is "Agile Project Management"
- Are the agile methods "project
management" or are they "product development methodologies"
embedded in a larger set of business development processes?